5 Dyson Vacuums That Will Make Your Life Easier
The Dyson brand has become one of the most recognized names in vacuum cleaners, and it’s easy to see why. The unique, bagless design makes vacuuming an absolute breeze while offering up some serious power. Of course, with so many different models to choose from, figuring out which one is best can be hard. To help you find the right Dyson vacuum cleaner for your home, we’ve put together this list of the 5 best Dyson vacuums and three that aren’t worth your time or money. Check them out below!
What To Consider When Buying A Dyson
Deciding which vacuum is right for you can be tough. Here are a few things to consider when buying a Dyson:
How often will I use the vacuum? – If you have pets, or your home has a lot of carpeting, then an upright vacuum may be better. If you don’t plan on using the machine frequently or have mostly hard surfaces, then a smaller and more portable option may work best. Are there specific features I need? – Do you have allergies? If so, make sure the filter for your machine is compatible with your needs. Likewise, if pet hair is always making its way into your living space make sure to check the performance of any model with fur ejector capabilities.
Which Products Have The Best Reviews?
We recommend the animal cordless vacuum which is a handheld product that runs off on a battery. It has strong suction, is lightweight, and is easy to use. We also love the ball animal 2 which operates off of household power and is great for picking up pet hair. The maxi weighs just 12 pounds but packs some serious power when it comes to cleaning carpets and hard floors with an efficient energy rating, meaning you can spend less time vacuuming. It features five different height adjustments and two attachment tools so you can get every inch of your house clean in just one go!
Which Type of Cleaner Is Right For You?
If you’re still on the fence about which type of vacuum to buy, you’ll want to read our guide on which types are best for your lifestyle. We list the five types below and explain what they’re best used for:
– Cordless: Cordless vacuums are small and perfect for those with a smaller space or those who don’t need their vacuum every day. They usually last around 15 minutes of run time before they need to be charged again, so don’t purchase a cordless if you’re looking for something that’s powerful enough to deep clean your entire home in one go. They also often come with add-ons such as stairs tools, so look for this feature if it suits your needs. Our top pick is the Dyson V8.
The Top 4 Most Popular Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
- Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum The newest release from the most innovative vacuum company out there, this is a cordless stick vac with tons of power and it’s an absolute pleasure to use. This is one you’ll be proud to display in your home while not worrying about a cord getting in the way!
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Cord-Free Upright Vacuum Animal lovers rejoice! The newest innovation in vacuuming is just for you. The Cyclone V10 doesn’t just work well on pet hair, it cleans deep down and picks up all dirt, dust, hair, and dander like a champion!
- Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner This one is perfect for hardwood floors and ceramic tiles, with a direct-drive cleaner head that removes deep-down dirt on multiple floor surfaces without getting clogged or losing suction.
- Dyson Ball Allergy Canister Vacuum and Hair Removal System For those of you who suffer from severe allergies and pets, here’s your dream machine! Not only does it have a HEPA filter but it also has an activated carbon filter that you can use for bedding and clothing items to reduce allergens in your home by up to 99%! 5.
The 3 Worst Dyson Vacuum Cleaners
The three worst Dyson vacuum cleaners are the DC41 Animal, the DC44 Animal, and the DD07. When looking at these particular models, there are some commonalities that may make them less desirable for potential customers. One thing to keep in mind is that none of these models come with a motorized brushbar, which means that they won’t be able to get rid of pet hair or ground-in dirt as effectively as other models on this list might.
The DC41 Animal – This vacuum cleaner has an eye-catching Nose Face design and a convenient auto-clean feature; however, it isn’t without some flaws. For starters, its included hose is only two feet long–not ideal for most households!