How to Link Your Square Enix Account with Sqex.me
If you want to link your Square Enix account to the Sqex me site, you’ll need to first log in to your Square Enix account and navigate to your Square Enix Account Management page. From there, look for the third section down titled Square Enix ID, and click on it. Now, you’ll see a long line of code starting with sqex_linkcode= followed by 25 codes separated by commas and dashes.
Visit the Sqex. me website
You can now link your Square Enix account to your Sqex. I profile! Visit the site, enter your username and password, and click Sign in. That’s all there is to it! Now you’ll be able to check out player stats on the website or challenge them via Battlespy to a friendly match of Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies anytime you want! It only takes a few seconds to link your account, so what are you waiting for?
Enter your email address associated with your Square Enix account
If you’re having trouble linking your Square Enix account, make sure that you have an email address associated with your account and try again on a different browser or device. You can also visit the My Links page and see if there are any other accounts already linked to your email address. If so, then it is possible that one of the linked accounts is already in use by another user on our site or app. If this is the case, please contact us at email@example.com and provide as much information as possible about which account is linked to your email address. We will do what we can to help!
Enter the verification code sent to your email
1) Visit the Login page on the website and enter your email address and password.
2) Select Square Enix ID from the dropdown menu next to Login Type.
3) Enter the verification code sent to your email and click Submit.
4) You will be asked if you want Sqex. me access, click Yes then click Submit.
5) Now that your account is linked, head over to your profile page by clicking on Profile in the top right corner of the screen and scroll down until you see Square Enix.
6) Click on Square Enix, then scroll down until you see Linked accounts.
7) From there, select Sqex me.
Follow the instructions on the screen to link your accounts
1) Download the Sqex app on your phone or tablet.
2) Tap Create an account then enter your email, username, and password in the sign-up form. You can also create an account using Facebook or Google+.
3) Once you have an account, tap Connect an existing Square Enix ID. Enter your Square Enix ID and password and tap Sign in. This will link your existing Squareisoft account with a new Sqex my account. You’ll be prompted to log out of your current Square Enix account for this process. Once completed, you’ll see that both statements are connected together and can now share activity updates with each other!
Also Read: Link